This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Water Resistant & Hypoallergenic!

Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping You Are $100 Away From Free Shipping!

Our Jewellery

Dear Keepsake offers a range of metals to suit anyone's budget.

We craft from sterling silver, 14K gold plated, vermeil & solid gold. 

One key feature of Dear Keepsake's jewellery is that it's lead and nickel-free, ensuring comfort and safety for all wearers.

We have an extensive background in jewellery manufacturing and have a local jeweller right in Brisbane! 


Sterling Silver

We use solid sterling silver (925), where the '925' signifies that it contains a minimum of 92.5% pure silver. To enhance durability, the remaining 7.5% is composed of other alloys, making our silver both enduring and of superior quality, ideal for everyday wear.

Our sterling silver does not contain any nickel or lead, ensuring it is safe for those with sensitive skin.


14k Gold Vermeil

Vermeil, pronounced ver-may, represents a high-quality gold plating method. To earn the designation of gold vermeil, a product must be coated with a thick layer of gold (at least 2.5 microns) over sterling silver. 


14k Solid Gold

Our 14k gold, much like our sterling silver, is fortified with a small amount of metal to ensure both durability and exceptional quality. Pure gold's softness makes it unsuitable for jewellery, necessitating this alloying process.


 White Cubic Zirconia

Our source for high-quality cubic zirconia’s ensures consistency and durability. Cubic zirconia crystals closely resemble genuine diamonds, though they are man-made.



As we strive to be as sustainable as possible, all Dear Keepsake pieces arrive in our signature premium microfibre pouch which is great for cleaning & storing your Dear Keepsake pieces.

There is a note section at checkout to let us know if it is a gift

If so, we have beautiful small & large gift boxes that fit multiple items, just let us know! 


 Still questioning if Dear Keepsake’s jewellery is right for you or someone you love? Ask the experts at 


Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping You are $100 away from free shipping.
No more products available for purchase